Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serum vs Massive - Vote for your Favorite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serum vs Massive - Vote for your Favorite!

I like polls haha. Its fun to get some data on where people are at and what they're using. Choose your champion, Serum or Massive?
    Serum
    66.67%
    Massive / Massive X
    33.33%

Serum all the way 100%! I love Massive, Massive is the OG and you can create sounds that you can't with any other wavetable synthesizer. However Serum is just god tier. Whenever I imagine a sound, I load up Serum and am able to create it in 5 minutes. My all time favorite synth <3 ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonShereZ View Post
      Serum all the way 100%! I love Massive, Massive is the OG and you can create sounds that you can't with any other wavetable synthesizer. However Serum is just god tier. Whenever I imagine a sound, I load up Serum and am able to create it in 5 minutes. My all time favorite synth <3 ^_^
      Yeah dude I agree 100%. Massive is fantastic but Serum just feels more intuitive due to the extra graphical elements on screen. Massive doesn't give you nearly as many graphical options for your wavetables or modulation sources.

Comment

• BrandonShereZ
        BrandonShereZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly!!! The only thing I can really think of Massive has that Serum doesn't is different types of filters. Ring, Tube and all that jazz.

Looking up both right now, but seeing from the comments I'm getting the vibe that Massive (X) has more pure potential (provided you know how to use it), while Serum is more versatile because it is easier to use among various projects.

Comment

Working...
      X