Favorite Plugin Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Plugin Companies

I could only make the poll have so many options, so I had to leave out great plugin companies like u-he, Sugar Bytes, Rob Papen, Nueral DSP, Mastering the Mix, Krotos, Kilohearts, Eventide, Cableguys, and many more.

Pick a few of your favorites here, and drop a reply to mention a favorite that isn't on the list! This should end up being a good benchmark of what people are liking the most of from each company.
    Waves
    50.00%
    Native Instruments
    0%
    iZotope
    100.00%
    Soundtoys
    0%
    UVI
    0%
    Output
    50.00%
    Slate Digital
    100.00%
    FabFilter
    50.00%
    Arturia
    0%
    Joey Sturgis Tones
    0%
    Last edited by AndrewSouthworth; 10-14-2020, 09:45 AM.

Add Spitfire Audio please!

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Fallon View Post
      Add Spitfire Audio please!
      Second that!

Comment

There were so many companies I wanted to add so my distinction was this was just plugin companies, not sample libraries. Otherwise Spitfire Audio would totally be on there, they're one of my favorites for sample libraries.

Comment

So... I went kinda hog-wild during the Black Friday sales (and earlier). I bought Abbey Road One, BBC Symphony Orchestra Core (along with about 5 other plugins to qualify for the free Aperture Orchestra), Arturia V Collection 7, and just now pulled the trigger on the full version of Kontakt (there are some libraries I want that require it). I’m planning to write for sync placements, so now I have lots of sounds at my fingertips! Usually I’m a guitar junkie, but I already have a large collection of those, lol...

Comment

Working...
          X