Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a free sound pack? do producers take advantage of free sound packs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a free sound pack? do producers take advantage of free sound packs?

A free sound pack combines characteristics of both free sound packs and production templates, but it includes a song by default. It's a collection of sounds arranged together in a 44 grid that are meant to be performed together live.
    "Do the majority of producers use free sound packs and loops?" The short answer is: Yes, for the most part. At some point, they may even eliminate the original loop entirely from the track. Alternatively, they may cut or mangle a loop with processing to the point that it is practically unrecognizable from its initial condition.

Originally posted by Harryclaus View Post
    A free sound pack combines characteristics of both free sound packs and production templates, but it includes a song by default. It's a collection of sounds arranged together in a 44 grid that are meant to be performed together live.
    "Do the majority of producers use free sound packs and loops?" The short answer is: Yes, for the most part. At some point, they may even eliminate the original loop entirely from the track. Alternatively, they may cut or mangle a loop with processing to the point that it is practically unrecognizable from its initial condition.
    Hy Harry, I used your sample it's amazing and helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this sample. I am making blogs on music so you can check my blog here sound pack.

Comment

Hello Harry Claus.
      I used your sample pack it's really amazing and helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this fantastic sample pack. Basically, I am making blogs on music so you can get my blog here Sound Sample.

Comment

Working...
      X