Anyone mess with Tiktok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone mess with Tiktok?

I saw a $300 promo and a match dollar for dollar promo for businesses (we count as that if we have business accounts). I’m going to try it out.

I'd be interested in trying TikTok Ads too! Can you send me the links with all the information? I guess TikTok only makes sense if you want to reach a very young audience.

Comment

I've been playing with TikTok ads for a few months now. My first 2 campaigns were absolute trash haha. My current campaign is using TIkTok conversions but for some reason its struggling to spend my money each day.

A big downside about TikTok is Spotify will open in their stupid internal browser by default, and it seems like even a deep link will not bypass that. So you're kind of relying on people looking you up on their own afterwards it seems. Not 100% sure on this, and its very difficult to confirm on their platform at the moment. I went through TikTok and clicked on every ad I was presented with to see, and they ALWAYS open in the internal browser.

Comment

I don't know much about TikTok, but I'm willing to try it out. Thank you for all of this info guys!

Comment

Working...
        X