Is Toneden down?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Toneden down?!?

Toneden just went down! Has anyone noticed any issues lately? 😱😱😱 All my campaign links are leading to nowhere!

Dude I just checked, you are right, what do we do????

Comment

I don't know! Panic attack! Is DistroKid's Hyperfollow still working with IOS14? Can Hypeddit be configured quickly?

Comment

I switched to Toneden from Hypeddit.. Rn I just turned off all my ads, but to be honest, setup can be annoying you know... but I have been thinking if I should go back to Hypeddit for the time being.. I really hope they fix this soon 😂😭 dont know if I should wait till tomrw or start problem solving now wbu

Comment

This is unacceptable. Toneden has been down too often. Switching to Hypeddit permanently now

Comment

Originally posted by georgik View Post
            This is unacceptable. Toneden has been down too often. Switching to Hypeddit permanently now
            So it is a thing actually?? My new song released today. Is Hypeddit fast to setup? I'd have to pay, right? Any other options? 😥
            Do you know if DistroKid's Hyperfollow still works with the new iOS?

Comment

Hyperfollow does not work wit the new iOS. Hypeddit is paid for a custom domain. I've actually reconsidered not using it and waiting on Toneden because of that. But if it goes down again, I'm switching

My new songs released today too, I feel you

Comment

Yep, I had no idea they had gone down previously.. How long do they usually take to get back up and running? Was just getting my new releases set up as well :/

Comment

No idea man. I would advise you set up a Link Clicks campaign on Facebook if your song releases today

Comment

Would that be a traffic campaign? Or still conversions? Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by georgik View Post
                      Hyperfollow does not work wit the new iOS. Hypeddit is paid for a custom domain. I've actually reconsidered not using it and waiting on Toneden because of that. But if it goes down again, I'm switching

My new songs released today too, I feel you
                      Thanks a lot for the quick answers!

I was just checking if Bandzoogle (or any other site hosting) would let me create a custom landing page that I can track with the Pixel. Apparently it's possible. I'm not happy about having to spend extra money and invest extra time in setting up, though :/

Comment

***UPDATE***

Apparently it's back up again. Guess I'll start the campaign for my new song, but I'll have to be checking by the hour or so to make sure the site's up. I'll use this time to consider other options...

Comment

Hey bro thanks for keeping us updated! I really appreciate it! I used Bandzoogle before hand, it has a nice setup option integrated with facebook. I switched to Toneden though, I think what happened and the reason I switched is because the website took too long to load on Bandzoogle therefore my costs where so high. After some people mentioned Toneden was a smoother option, it's what I've been using since! Maybe you gotta personalize the website differently though! So it could be different for you

Comment

Working...
                          X