Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the "bot" countries I should avoid in 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• georgik
    replied
    You are just taking unnecessary risk if you target them

Leave a comment:

• georgik
    replied
    It is possible of course! But trust me, the quality of your listeners is more important than the quantity

Leave a comment:

• GreenKidd
    replied
    Are you sure they are all bots, what if I actually want to target some of these? Is it possible to have real listeners form these as well?

Leave a comment:

• georgik
    replied
    You could for sure! I dont cause they dont pay much per stream

Leave a comment:

• capturez
    replied
    Originally posted by georgik View Post
    Do NOT advertise to these countries:
    India
    Morocco
    Tunisia
    Nicaragua
    Egypt
    Philippines
    El Salvador
    Italy

If you want to be even more sure you aren't sending bots to Spotify, you can advertise only to these countries:
    Austria, Australia, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden, United States

These are rich countries that also pay $0.0035 per stream or more. I have found it is better in terms of bot avoidance to advertise to them + you can get really cheap conversions with a good creative and a few days of facebook's optimisation
    Thanks for the list! I appreciate it. I'm targeting those countries now, but also wondering if I should include Canada?

Leave a comment:

• Regret Regret
    replied
    Originally posted by georgik View Post
    India
    Morocco
    Tunisia
    Nicaragua
    Egypt
    Philippines
    El Salvador
    Italy
    solid list. I’ve done just as well in running ads to Italy as I did with the rest of Europe. I would ad Algeria to the list though. The Philippines and El Salvador I was getting around 6 listeners per 10 conversions which was not great but better than India and Northern Africa.

Leave a comment:

• georgik
    replied
    India
    Morocco
    Tunisia
    Nicaragua
    Egypt
    Philippines
    El Salvador
    Italy

If you want to be even more sure you aren't sending bots to Spotify, you can advertise only to these countries:
    Austria, Australia, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden, United States

These are rich countries that also pay $0.0035 per stream or more. I have found it is better in terms of bot avoidance to advertise to them + you can get really cheap conversions with a good creative and a few days of facebook's optimisation

Leave a comment:

• capturez
    started a topic What are the "bot" countries I should avoid in 2021?

What are the "bot" countries I should avoid in 2021?

Hey all, I'm fairly new to ads. I mainly use Toneden because it's easier. I was wondering what are the bot countries I should avoid targeting?

Also, currently I'm running Toneden Playbooks Spotify growth so just Instagram story ads and I'm at like 6 cents a follower. Should I be worried they are bots? I heard that it would take a special kind of coding to get a bot to swipe up on a story, go to Spotify, and follow you on spotify (makes sense, like why would someone create a bot that can do that when you can just get fake followers or click farms) but I just wanted to make sure that I'm in the clear. Thanks!
Working...
X