Ads to profile instead of conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads to profile instead of conversion?

I've been following Mehro https://www.facebook.com/ads/library...0023&sort_data[direction]=desc&sort_data[mode]=relevancy_monthly_grouped for a long time now. Just look at his Spotify for Artists (using the "compare" feature) and witness his explosion. And let me tell you -- all of it was from Instagram ads. That's how I discovered him myself.

Now I'm not sure if he used to do conversions like us but at some point I looked him up in the Ad Library and saw that he sends people directly to his Instagram (he currently also has a pre-save campaign but I think that's just retargeting his existing audience).

I have also noticed other artists sending people to their Instagram profile instead of using Spotify conversion campaigns. Does anyone have any experience with this? It seems to be working for Mehro from the outside, but then again, I don't know if he got that initial growth boost from conversion ads.

One possible benefit is that you're getting very pure Spotify data, since the only way for people to get to your Spotify is by clicking the link in your bio or looking you up.
    Another possible benefit is that you're getting cheaper results since you're not sending people away from Instagram.

Thoughts?
Working...
X