Retargeting experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retargeting experiences

I've been trying some retargeting recently. I thought retargeting would be a good way to get people over the line, and therefore realtively inexpensive, but conversions for this seem way higher than cold ads for me (cold ads which result it good quality spotify engagement0).

I've been trying retargeting people who converted through a viewcontent to listen to my previous releases (excluding those who have already viewed content on my current one), and also those who watch 95% of videos without converting. Neither seem to be converting well at all.

Anyone had success with retargeting, how did you achieve it?

Nope, it sucks because viewers don't turn into clickers as easily as if you just optimized for clickers from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxX View Post
      Nope, it sucks because viewers don't turn into clickers as easily as if you just optimized for clickers from the start.
      My experience too. But I do retarget the people that clicked my last ad for the previous song and I get good results.

Comment

Yes, that can work with the pixels because you optimized for "clickers" to get them in the first place. I should have clarified that. I tried retargeting my pixel and it was $1 for one result. I turned it off. It probably works better if you have a lot of results.

Comment

Working...
        X