Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distrokid Hyperfollow or Toneden trigger the same pixel event for different campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distrokid Hyperfollow or Toneden trigger the same pixel event for different campaigns

Hey guys,
    so I ran this Conversion campaigns the last few weeks and the results have been so good. I´ve got a cost per conversion at around 0,15€ - some other bands I did that for even scored as low as 0,10€ and below.
    Anyways, I did one via Distrokid Hyperfollow and one via Toneden fanlink triggering the clickSpotify and respectively the showContent events.
    So this week my band released a new single and I did another campaign via Hyperfollow. I noticed that the pixel event is (of course) the same in this campaign as in the older - "clickSpotify".
    For Toneden it is the same, it´s the "showContent" event.

Do you guys find this to be a problem?
    So that multiple campaigns trigger the exact SAME event.
    For me I feel it´ll be a bit cleaner and easier to separate if the events we´re called like "clickSpotifySongA" or maybe "clickSpotifySongB".
    I even contacted Distrokid via Twitter and asked if you could name the events for yourself but unfortunately that seems not to be the case - but maybe theyll implement it.

I feel like if I ran two campaigns for different songs on the SAME landing page the FB algorithm or pixel might not separate that well.
    But maybe I am completely unaware that this is not a problem at all whatsoever.

Curious to hear what you guys think and experienced!

Kind regards,
    Lars

You're okay. ALL of your campaigns will always use "clickSpotify" or whatever. They way you differentiate is when you are setting up the adset, each different song will have a different URL pointing to the particular different song. If you go back to your adsets, you can see that each one points to a different URL/song.

Comment

Working...
    X