Spotify conversion campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify conversion campaign

Hi. Due to Facebook blocking my acc... I was only able to start my conversion campaign for Spotify today on Tuesday but I released my single on Friday. Until today (Tuesday) it had 340 streams but now I think it’ll get a few hundred a day (I have a 10% save rate so far).

have I missed the algorithm boat? When Andrew does his campaigns he has the ads running and gets strong traffic off the bat so I worry I may have missed the opportunity to hit discover weekly and release radar..

At what point is it too late to get on them? Like if you got low streams for 2 weeks but then high streams could you still hit it?

Lastly. What’s a average cost per conversion / a good one / excellent one?

Its definitely not a good thing that your ads will start late, but it doesn't necessarily mean you missed the boat. I've had songs start late and still do very well algorithmically, it just makes it a bit harder. Also other people have tried my methods promoting older tracks and ended up with a good discover weekly push, despite this disadvantage.

Its hard to say for sure either way unfortunately.

As far as a good conversion cost, $0.10-$0.20 is pretty great, $0.20-$0.30 is okay but could be better. If its higher than those keep trying to figure out ways to drop the cost, usually you can get into at least the 'okay' range but hopefully the great range.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSouthworth View Post
      Its definitely not a good thing that your ads will start late, but it doesn't necessarily mean you missed the boat. I've had songs start late and still do very well algorithmically, it just makes it a bit harder. Also other people have tried my methods promoting older tracks and ended up with a good discover weekly push, despite this disadvantage.

Its hard to say for sure either way unfortunately.

As far as a good conversion cost, $0.10-$0.20 is pretty great, $0.20-$0.30 is okay but could be better. If its higher than those keep trying to figure out ways to drop the cost, usually you can get into at least the 'okay' range but hopefully the great range.
      Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. Got it I’ll just push hard as I can now then. Any idea roughly how many streams one needs per day usually before we can get that also boost? I know saves and listen time etc. count too but assuming that’s all good any idea ballpark how many streams? I saw on your $100 campaign vid you did for that other dude he was getting like a 150 avg? So I don’t know if lower has ever been possible in your experience.

Lastly, after you get that algo boost can you just stop and get good results or maintain with just a small $5 a day or something? Not sure if there’s a vid focused on the aftermath? Maybe there is and I haven’t looked yet!

andrew, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X