Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailed Targeting Expansion: - Do you use this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed Targeting Expansion: - Do you use this?

I was just curious if this is something anyone had had any good results with . thanks!

I've not really experimented with it, but in one of Andrew's videos I am sure he said that it really depended on what he wanted for the ads. I guess if your objective is to really target a particular group then you wouldn't want to, if it's just to get as cheap conversions as possible it might be worth it.

Comment

For my latest campaign, I used it since I basically copied the Toneden campaign that they created for me to promote my spotify. But whether it was helpful or not I can't really say. I'm struggling a lot with this campaign, first I accidentally targeted India too, then market place sucked everything up, afte rchanging that I had 290 conversions at 7 ct per conversions but only 30 Spotify streams. So I began from scratch and am only ttargeting Instastories now, but that is waaaaay more expensive than the last campaign I ran for some reason.

Comment

I left it on for my first campaign this week and it fucked everything up.

I had almost 350 conversions for like 30 streams. Turned it off and now my costs suck but atleast my conversions and streams number make sense.

Comment

I use it as an 'audience size control' basically. For example if I want to target Pop Music in one ad set, but then in another target San Holo or something who has a much smaller audience size. I'd turn it on for San Holo to bring the audience size up to Pop Music.

It depends though, sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't. Its another variable you can play with in my opinion.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X