Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conversion Campaign With 0 (Estimated Daily Results)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion Campaign With 0 (Estimated Daily Results)

Hey all!

I have just set up my new campaign for my next single release. I added my desired audience and interests and when I look at the (Estimated Daily Results) it says zero conversions and this message pops up:

Ad Set May Get Zero Views Content
    Based on how you've set up your ad set, we recommend trying the following to avoid getting zero views content:
    • Use Link Clicks as your optimization for ad delivery

What should I do?

Emil

Hey Emil
    I guess either your Pixel isn't set up correctly (do you use ToneDen, Distrokid Hyperfollow or...?), or you did set a too narrow target audience. Does anyone else have an idea?
    Don't use Link Clicks, as you will not be able to set a conversion event.
    Have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by dollar.cinema View Post
      Hey Emil
      I guess either your Pixel isn't set up correctly (do you use ToneDen, Distrokid Hyperfollow or...?), or you did set a too narrow target audience. Does anyone else have an idea?
      Have a good day!
      I tested the Pixel and it was working just fine. I had a wide good audience but I just tried to unpublish and then republish it worked.. haha.

I now got <10 conversations per day. Do you think this is good? Or does it sound low?

I have a budget of 5 dollars per day split between three ad sets. so around 1,6 dollars per set.

Cheers
      Emil

Comment

Hey Emil
        Have a good day!
        I just noticed that It just helped for two of the ad-sets.. One of them is still at zero.. Any other ideas?

Facebook recommends me to change to optimization for Link clicks.. :O

Comment

Originally posted by aymillmusic View Post

I tested the Pixel and it was working just fine. I had a wide good audience but I just tried to unpublish and then republish it worked.. haha.

I now got <10 conversations per day. Do you think this is good? Or does it sound low?

I have a budget of 5 dollars per day split between three ad sets. so around 1,6 dollars per set.

Cheers
          Emil
          Strange - seems like the ad manager is still very buggy...
          I've had around 35 Conversions per Day for my last $5/day campaign.

Comment

Strange - seems like the ad manager is still very buggy...
            I've had around 35 Conversions per Day for my last $5/day campaign.
            Wow! How big is your reach?

Comment

Working...
            X