Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever got your Ad unapproved in the middle of a campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever got your Ad unapproved in the middle of a campaign?

Hello People
    I'm currently running my first Facebook Ads Campaign for a song I released in Summer. Everything went well, I created a conversion campaign with Toneden and had good results in the first two days (around 0.11$/Conversion).
    Today I suddenly got a message in the app saying my ad didn't get approved - although the ad was already running for two days? I needed to resubmit the ad, and an hour later the ad is running again.
    Did anyone here experience this too? Or do you think it is just an error in Facebook's Ad Manager App?
    Thanks 😎

My account has been completely disabled for advertising. It happened within 48 hours of running ads. The reason given is:

"This ad account, its ads and some of its advertising assets are disabled because it didn't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards"

But none of my ads were flagged for violations. At this point, I'm waiting for a response on my appeal since I have no clue what I may have done wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by triziomusic View Post
      My account has been completely disabled for advertising. It happened within 48 hours of running ads. The reason given is:

"This ad account, its ads and some of its advertising assets are disabled because it didn't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards"

But none of my ads were flagged for violations. At this point, I'm waiting for a response on my appeal since I have no clue what I may have done wrong.
      That's weird too.. Maybe someone flagged your post anonymously?
      My Ad seems to run normal again right now. I guess it really just was a glitch in the Facebook-Matrix 😉

Comment

Originally posted by dollar.cinema View Post
        Hello People
        I'm currently running my first Facebook Ads Campaign for a song I released in Summer. Everything went well, I created a conversion campaign with Toneden and had good results in the first two days (around 0.11$/Conversion).
        Today I suddenly got a message in the app saying my ad didn't get approved - although the ad was already running for two days? I needed to resubmit the ad, and an hour later the ad is running again.
        Did anyone here experience this too? Or do you think it is just an error in Facebook's Ad Manager App?
        Thanks 😎
        I had this happen and did the same thing as you to bring it back, very strange! Facebook has been incredibly aggressive with restricting ad accounts and rejecting ads lately, roughly 50% of the people I talk to either had their accounts restricted in the past month or recently got restricted. I believe it has to do with the election.

Comment

Working...
        X