Does anyone use Toneden Playbooks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use Toneden Playbooks?

I know it's sort of frowned upon but I enjoy it and would like to discuss best practices and ideas with anyone who uses it.

Honestly I tried one and it worked really well - I just think the price is crazy. I'm gonna try and do it myself with the help of you lovely folks, just trying to figure out how to set up a Spotify Growth Campaign properly.

Comment

I feel the same as Julia. It totally works, and its a viable option if you don't want to learn how to do it yourself and don't have the money to hire someone. However it is quite expensive, just less expensive than hiring someone to do it manually.

The Spotify Growth Playbook fills the gap in between DIY and hiring someone basically. The downside of it is that you have less control over what you're promoting.

Comment

• JuliaKarr
        JuliaKarr commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I feel like toneden would be a great deal for not so tech savy people if it was say 20 dollars a month, but 100 bucks. It does make the whole process a lot easier and you can create tiktok and YouTube campaigns as well, all in one place. But for that price (and also because its good to know what you're doing) I'd rather do it myself.
    Working...
    X