Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook deleted my add account :(

Hey All,

So seems that FB went through a deleted a whole bunch of add accounts or restricted access in the last few days. I had a content video from an extract of a video clip on one of my tracks which was accidentally uploaded, having a two girls in a bikini.

Anyways cut a long story short, i was running this campaign on another add account (stupidly) i didn't create a seperate page to run those adds.
    Anyways they disabled the add account that was running the campaign, and they also disabled my personal add account (even though it was running any adds).

I've appealed it and hoping they will remove the restriction soon, but not sure.

Has anyone else had any experience with this before?

Should add, previously these same adds had been running without any issues (had not realised) that I had the incorrect video for over a week in one of the add sets. Maybe the election and Covid has made FB more aggressive in the algorithm. I dont care so much about the add account, but my main account is restricted that really hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseS View Post
      Should add, previously these same adds had been running without any issues (had not realised) that I had the incorrect video for over a week in one of the add sets. Maybe the election and Covid has made FB more aggressive in the algorithm. I dont care so much about the add account, but my main account is restricted that really hurts!
      They've definitely been more aggressive lately with rejections, and i've heard of other people getting temporarily blocked for BS reasons. Unfortunately you just have to dispute it and wait for FB. Normally they have a Messenger chat line where you could talk to someone live within a few minutes, but since COVID they've been SUPER slow. Not sure what another workaround would be.

Maybe also hit up their help email in addition to appealing it?

Comment

I was in Facebook jail a couple of weeks ago for 72 hours for a "personal" Post they took down in August--the Post having been made June 3. My personal account was suspended Oct. 1 and AT FIRST they said my advertising was going to be curtailed for 30 days! I appealed that and they immediately dropped it. The Post was an anti-Nazi spoof with National Guard soldiers guarding the Lincoln Memorial Photoshopped to be wearing Nazi uniforms. That was it--no words. Just a satire of how scary the times were getting with "soldiers" not bearing any ID (no one knew who these guys were at the time) standing guard. Well...Facebook hates Nazis as much as I do and apparently has a "no tolerance" for their Regalia (Swastikas, etc.) No discussion, no allowance of explanation, just suspension for 72 hours. Good luck dealing with these folks in the aftermath--and, especially, good luck ever talking to a "live person".

Comment

Working...
        X