What do you think of my branding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of my branding?

I'm curious what you guys think of my branding? I'm at a stand still right now, gotta step up my content game. Here's my website! let me know what you think!

https://brandonshere.com

Originally posted by BrandonShereZ View Post
    I'm curious what you guys think of my branding? I'm at a stand still right now, gotta step up my content game. Here's my website! let me know what you think!

https://brandonshere.com
    Honestly dude I think your branding is on point. The logo, imagery and color scheme all go very nicely together and it fits well with your music style. Its super artsy and gives off a message without seeming like its artsy for the sake of being artsy, if you know what I mean haha.

Everything feels cohesive, including the merch.

Comment

• BrandonShereZ
      BrandonShereZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, thank you so much man! I'm very happy you think so! I worked super hard on it That's what I was going for but wasn't sure if anyone felt that way or not!

The website looks great. I love the stickers!

Comment

• BrandonShereZ
      BrandonShereZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much!!!!

Definitely a well done website my friend. Did you make it yourself, or have someone else or a website program build it for you? Not that it matters, but just curious becuase I like tot work with HTML and JAVAScript (I’m not nearly talented enough to build my own website, however).

i like the intro to the website, with the image of “doors sliding open”. The “BS” initial logo is double entendre, sincere to your initials while also a humorous Jab (not sure if that was intentional).

i like how you have a bio, and show off your latest works and merchandise. Overall, very well done website. Keep it up!

Comment

• BrandonShereZ
      BrandonShereZ commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just done with Wix, now adays these website builders allow a ton more creativity than they used too!
      I'm happy you got that man! Exactly, it's a double entendre! Thank you very very much! I appreciate you sharing your opinion!

I agree!! Your branding is sick!

I would look to maybe having more candid style pictures on your Instagram as well

Comment

Working...
    X