Discover Weekly & Save Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discover Weekly & Save Rate

Hey all, hope the holiday season has been treating you well! I released my second song about 12 days ago and I think my save rate is pretty awesome. 1.6k listeners and 1.4k saves. I'm not sure but I think that's above average?

Either way, my first single got into Discover weekly and generated a bunch of plays and so I'm trying to do the same with this one. I know it's not guaranteed, but I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on getting this new song into more algorithmic playlists. I personally have tried to get on as many other press outlets as possible for this release. I have a few Youtube channels that promoted the song, and it's in 328 playlists as of typing this. I only paid for ads, no playlist promotions or anything (well I did submithub too)

So yeah just curious what you guys think, if you have any tips or advice, and hopefully you're songs are doing well too!

How did you get on with this?

Comment

Originally posted by mentataudio View Post
      How did you get on with this?
      I actually just got that 2nd song onto Discover Weekly a few days ago, although the plays haven't gone up a lot. My first song was getting 30,000+ plays a month most of which came from DW, and this song only had like 31 plays from DW so hoping it goes up lol

Comment

Working...
      X